Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Our time in Poky has almost come to an end. Part of me is a little sad, but the other part of me is super excited to move back into our old home. That's right, old neighbors, we are coming back. So look for our moving van some time the end of June beginning of July. Unless of course you don't want to help us unload. Hee Hee! Dane got a job at Alpine School District as a School Psychologist.

Here a just a few of the luxuries I am anxious to get back to.
1. Family
2. Old Friends
3. Dish washer
4. Garbage disposal
5. Ice Machine
6. Counter space
7. Playground in our backyard (Logan is going to be stoked)
8. 700 more square feet

I am going to miss the people in Poky and the valuable lessons I've learned about being grateful for what I have. I wouldn't have traded this experience if I could do it all over again.

11 comments:

Crystal Hadlock said...

YAY!!! HURRAY! Im sooo excited for you guys to move home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that too many exclamations points? Sorry just way excited!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Erin,
That is wonderful.I am so excited. Now we can play alot more. We will be close.
Tell Dane Congrats. That is awesome.

Becki Brenchley said...

Finally, my little sis will be back. It has been like waiting for a missionary... only, thankfully, I have been able to see you every couple of weeks & talk to you on the phone practically everyday. Tell my BFF I am excited to have him close too!

Uncle Guppy said...

9. My most excellent brother & terrific uncle to my kiddies, Matt.

HEHE

So excited to have you all back!

Emily said...

OMG! I am so excited, has it really been two years? We will be neighbors again! We have the nicest people in the ward, you are going to LOVE it!

Can't wait to see you and your baby girl too!

georgeandmarie said...

yeah so glad your coming back and we can hang out!!

Trista said...

Snif. I'm excited for you to begin "real life". I'll miss you guys though. Emily will be sad when Logan moves aways too. Old neighbors are glad to have you back and current neighbors are sad to see you go (but you better believe we'll come down & visit).

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

It's about time! We are so glad to have you guys back where you belong.

Desiree Ward said...

Erin, Yeah that you are going to be close to me. We need to hang out when you get into town. Where are you living? Give me a call 801-455-4481 when you are here. I want to see you and we need to hang out with Mills as well

Mary said...

Erin. Mary McMullen here... you might remember me from such places as USU, Kappa Delta, and your heart!

I just read almost all of your blog. haha. I MISS YOU!

AOT,
Mare

heather bing said...

Maybe we'll see each other now! Play days at the zoo and all that! Congrats on the job Dane (although I can't imagine him as a school psycologist-that makes me laugh)