Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Logan!

Logan had his 3rd birthday today, well I guess technically yesterday. He is such a sweet boy. He loved every second of his birthday. We are down in Utah this week. So last night I put his presents on Sue's kitchen table. This morning he woke up before me, of course! Mommy loves her sleep. Even though I told him yes the first time he came in my room 5 times asking if he could open his presents. He was so excited. He loved his new Mr. Potato Head and Lightning McQueen shirt and matching jacket (that really lights up). As far as Logan is concerned, I am the coolest mom ever. I love that he is satisfied with birthday gifts under $20. I wonder how long that will last? Anyways...so I had to draw the line when he asked if he could eat his birthday cake for breakfast. I took him to Cabella's to look at the real stuffed animals (good thing I am not a member of PETA) and the fish. It was our first time and Logan thought it was pretty cool. At night we met Grandpa Doog at Chuckie Cheese's. Logan loves that place. He has been asking for months to go there for his birthday. We finished the night off at my favorite restaurant, McDonalds. Maybe I am the coolest mom ever. I haven't met any moms that loves McDonalds as much as me. We had a blast today. I think the b-day festivities were a success. I'd have to say that Logan is starting to become my new BFF. Sorry Dane, you are going to have to step up your game!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I did stop checking your blog, well I would check in every few months! Welcome back! I am so sorry I was naked the last time you stopped by! I would love to see you! Layla is really sweet! I hope we can get together the next time you come into town!

Love you!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Birthday cute Logan. And I think you are a pretty cool mom too.

It was so good to see you today. You look great and your kids are darling. I just love ya...

Anneli said...

Remember when you hit my 7 year old brother, at the time, for part of his Mcdonalds cheeseburger, it was hilarious. I think you like Mcd's more than most kids. It is going to be one Kalia's favorite things about her aunt Erin because I am already sick of it and she's not even 3 yet.

PS Layla and Logan are getting so big and cute, I'm excited to see them this summer.

Trista said...

Erin you are the coolest mom ever. I'm glad that the internet is finally working here. I'm still bummed you're moving though. I'm REALLY going to miss having you for my neighbor. :(